[RBS] Resuming to deliver shiur--Rabbi Greenspan's Learn-to-Learn at BTYA

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 20:22:23 IST 2011

Many
 thanks to Reb Chanina Rubin for his efforts during my absence--With
Hashem's help,I plan to teach again starting tomorrow morning,Sunday, at 10:00
AM-- We are "holding" at Megilla 26B, continuing the sugya regarding
levels of kedusha: On tap are discussions regarding geniza of sifrei
torah,changing a shul into a Beit Midrash and vice-versa,and selling a
sefer torah--As planned,as we approach Chodesh Adar,we will enter the
sugya of the Arba Parshiyot-- Shavua Tov, H.Greenspan  0527650492,rabbispan at yahoo,com