[RBS] What's new at the Katlav Holiday Apartment?

m braun braunmandm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:08:00 IST 2011

What's new in our Katlav Holiday Apartment?

We now have a washer and dryer in addition to all the essentials that
you already expected, in addition to great service.

And, a last minute cancellation means that there is now availability
for January, 2011.

Holiday Apartment in Ramat Beit Shemesh

Perfect Home Away From Home for
Visiting Parents and Grandparents

Located in a quiet building on Nachal Katlav, not far from the Matnas
on Nachal Dolev

Fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment
sleeps up to 4 adults (sorry, no small children)
central air conditioning and heat
wireless Internet and bezek phone for unlimited local calls
All the comforts of home
Beautiful view and comfortable mirpeset to sit outside

For information or reservations, contact Marla Braun 02-999-7956