[RBS] Car mechanic/servicing - unsolicited recommendation

Daniel & Amy Michaels dgm at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 2 15:05:54 IST 2011

If you would like reliable and prompt repairs and servicing of your
car at your doorstep, I'd strongly recommend the two-man team, Aron &
Eyal.

We had been servicing our Mazda like clockwork every 15000 km at an
authorized garage since we bought it, but were gradually loosing
confidence in the car as it was shaking furiously at idle and making
strange noises. When we finally got stuck with an electrical fault, I
called in Aron & Eyal. They showed me a series of problems that had
clearly been developing over a long period and that our authorized
Mazda garage never took the trouble to check out. They got us up and
running on the spot, and then scheduled the servicing work that needed
doing to fit our schedule. Our car is now running smoother and quieter
than it had for years (bli ayin hara). Prices also seem reasonable; I
paid the supplier directly over the phone for the parts, and labor is
charged at a reasonable hourly rate. And all this on my doorstep,
without the time wasting and logistical headache of getting the car to
and from the garage.

If you'd like to give them a try, call Aron on 050-979-9934.