[RBS] unsolicited reccomendation for Debbie Sassen's financial workshop

Ellen Greenfield lifenotes at bezeqint.net
Fri Jan 7 10:17:11 IST 2011

I had the good fortune to attend Debbie Sassen's financial workshop last
week, sponsored by Limudei Lottie. In one short hour, she packed in clear
advice and suggestions on budgeting, avoiding the pitfalls of overdraft, and
planning for retirement. Her presentation was user friendly and practical. I
left knowing that it's cheaper to make a chicken dinner, than lasagna! (that
old tub of "kotej" just ain't as cheap as it used to be!) One of my kids
speculated that dairy prices have risen due to the lack of rain. One more
reason to daven harder for that wet, Heavenly bounty :-) )

 Knowledge is power, and I definitely left the workshop feeling empowered.

Don't miss the last in the series, this coming Monday at 9:15, at Limudei
Lottie.

Ellen Greenfield