[RBS] Breaking The Silence - Child Abuse in Our Community

Magen magenprotects at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 13:08:19 IST 2011

* Breaking The Silence - Child Abuse in Our Community *

A public awareness evening with Dr. Pelcovitz, world renowned
psychologist, speaker and author.

With a moving, first hand account, by an abuse-survivor; and an
introduction to "Magen", the new Bet Shemesh Child Protection
organization.

The evening will include a questions & answers session with Dr
Pelcovitz. (Please submit your questions in advance to
magenprotects at gmail.com).

Dr Pelcovitz is the Professor of Psychology & Jewish Education at
Yeshiva University; Director of Psychology at North Shore University
Hospital.
Dr Pelcovitz has recently published a ground breaking book "Breaking
The Silence - Child Abuse in the Jewish Community".

Sunday 16th January, 8pm.

At Genesis Hall, Reishit Yeshiva, Rehov Rashi, Bet Shemesh.

Light refreshments served.

Entrance is free.
Donations to Magen & Event Sponsorships Welcome.

For further information: MagenProtects at gmail.com

--
---

"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids

MagenProtects at gmail.com
02-9997026
050-8489001