[RBS] Sale TONIGHT at the Eye Center

Ari Shames shames at harova.org
Sat Jan 8 18:53:50 IST 2011

Clearance Sale-
The Eye Center is clearing all of the shelves at really silly
prices!! TONIGHT between 8-10pm ONLY.

Hundreds of frames at 80 NIS (yes, eighty, that is not a typo!!) and some at
200 NIS.
This is a great chance to get a spare or two for yourself (and maybe that
energetic boy of yours who keeps breaking or losing his glasses).

We have regular eye glass frames, sunglasses, children's frames, clip on
sunglasses and more.

There will be no eye exams, you can take the frames with you or we can have
them made to your prescription (if you are a regular customer of ours, we
have your prescription, otherwise bring it with you).

The sale will take place in our house at Hayasmin 18a, please feel free to
use the main entrance. As we expect more people than the usual one or two at
a time in our store, we ask that you not park on Rechov Hayasmin but rather
in the parking areas on Rechov Hanarkis (or walk over and get a great deal
on glasses and exercise at the same time).