[RBS] Kosher Bacon Salt - Not Many Left - Prices Reduced

Joshua Moesch yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 19:21:50 IST 2011

I am running low, and once I run out it will likely be at least 2-3 months until there will be more available in Israel.

Bacon
 Salt is a fantastic Kosher Bacon flavored seasoning excellent on meats,
 fish, popcorn, pizza, and pretty much everything!

All flavors are Kosher under KOF-K, some flavors are Parve, some are Dairy.

I have Original, Natural, Hickory, Peppered, and Cheddar Flavored Bacon Salts, available only in RBSA !

Email me at BaconSaltIsrael at gmail.com for more information or to arrange pick-up.

Follow us on Facebook as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bacon-Salt-Israel-Kosher/166943589991557

Joshua Moesch