[RBS] meet the Ministers, Tuesday morning

Goldmeier goldmeier at 012.net.il
Mon Jan 10 23:36:50 IST 2011

I was asked to post this and am doing so as a public service
announcement. I have no more details than what I am writing here, and my
details are not firsthand, so do not ask me for any more information or
clarifications.

Tomorrow morning, Tuesday, the Ministers of Absorption and Education,
Sofa Landver and Gideon Saar, along with the mayor of Bet Shemesh Moshe
Abutbol, will be coming at 10:30 AM to pay a visit to the ulpan in ramat
Bet Shemesh that meets in the Dolev Matnas.

All "new olim" (not just Anglos - all new olim from any country), are
invited to join the ceremony and meet the ministers. Any requests and/or
complaints (difficult finding a job, ulpan is no good, whatever) can be
written down and they will be given to the representatives.

Just show up at (or a bit before) 10:30 AM at the Matnas in RBS in the
auditorium and take a seat.

Enjoy.