[RBS] The Kashrus "Kashering" Lecture is On-Line

Beis Tefilla Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Tue Jan 11 05:21:29 IST 2011

BS"D

You can hear the Shovevim Kashrus shiurim, including last night's very
informative lecture on KASHERING KEILIM at the "kashrus" link at
www.btya.org.

Next week's topic: Halacha L’Moshe MiSinai – Halachic ramifications in
purchasing and checking tefillin

Speaker: Rabbi Moshe Flumenbaum (‘HaSofer’)

Monday, January 17th, at 8:15 PM.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, Shlit"a, is located in RBS A,
at Nachal Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal