[RBS] gluten free take out food available

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 21:32:32 IST 2011

Delicious glutenfree takeout food available.

Perfect for birthday parties with a gluten sensitive person.

Are you going out for Shabbos and need to take along a meal or dessert that
is gluten free?

Need a break from cooking for your wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest?

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

Just call or email me before Wednesday midnight to place your Shabbos order.

You can pick up your Shabbos orders Fridays from 10am until 12 noon on
Nachal Lachish.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed via telephone.

Please allow 48 hours advance notice for weekday orders.

Remember to email me for a menu/price list.

Shavua tov

Marti: 992-1859