[RBS] psa: us embassy appointment--check payment details!

Riva Pomerantz joelriva at bezeqint.net
Sat Jan 22 21:55:16 IST 2011

If you are considering going to the visiting US embassy in Beit Shemesh, be
sure to ask how you will be required to pay. During this past embassy visit
MANY people were inconvenienced by not being told that we were required to
pay solely by a certified bank check meaning that we had to go all the way
back to RBS A to wait in line at an overtaxed Bank Hapoalim (never mind the
cost of the bank check!). This was not stated on their website as it
apparently applies only when the embassy comes to visit, not in the Tel Aviv
branch. So just check beforehand to save yourself a hassle!

Write on. Visit www.rivapomerantz.com!