[RBS] Are you Expecting? New childbirth education series beginning next month!!!

The Lerners selerner at bezeqint.net
Mon Jan 24 14:22:31 IST 2011

I will be beginning a new childbirth education series.  Course focuses on total preparation for labor, delivery and postpartum, using the latest  information, relaxation, diversion and other successful techniques. Many recommendations available .  For further info contact  me at 02-999-4292/054-845-6400
Sharon Lerner R.N. Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator