[RBS] Natural Healer Returns to Ramat Beit Shemesh

kerry kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 14:47:04 IST 2011

Atara Tsurel, my dear friend and amazing natural healer is returning to RBS for one day to give treatments.

Atara lives on Moshav Carmel and only comes to Ramat Beit Shemesh periodically. (For those of you that saw Rebbetzin Tap, her daughter is Ayelet and she made the home-made chumus etc...)

She will be at my office (2/1 Nahal Alexnder)on Sunday morning, January 30. She is charging 150 NIS for a one hour treatment. When she puts her hands on me, I melt like butter.

Her information is below.
You can email me for an appointment. kerrybarcohn at yahoo.com

Atara Tsurel Msc. a professional Zen Shiatsu Therapist (10 years experience) coming from Moshav . Gentle, deep touch, harmonizing Ki (energy) and very relaxing, for better health.
Treats women and children. wonderful for pregnant woman and after birth, back pain, headaches, stress, fatigue, gynecological problems,pain after trauma, insomnia,intestines and stomach problems, older women, children with ADD ADHD. A special present for a birthday. Zen Shiatsu is pleasant gentle touch on energy points and meridian lines of Chinese medicine, soft manipulation of joints, on comfortable clothes.