[RBS] need overnight babysitter this coming sunday monday and tuesday

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed Jan 26 20:37:45 IST 2011

I need a responsible teen or adult to stay in my home with my children aged
1-10 yrs this coming sunday, monday and tuesday. Starting each day at 4pm
and staying overnight, and dropping my 2 youngest at maon at 7am (or later
if you want). Job entails making and serving supper to the 3 older children,
making sure they do their homework, brush teeth and go to bed on time,  and
feeding and diapering the 2 younger children. Please call 029996184;
0508679913