[RBS] Jo's B I G G E S T Loser - Open to Non-Members, Too!

Jo's Club - Premier Health & Fitness Center josclub at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:15:40 IST 2011

Congratulations to our JBL Round One contestants who together lost a
whopping 170 pounds!!!

We are happy to announce the beginning of the second round of the
competition.

THIS ROUND IS OPEN TO NON-JO'S CLUB MEMBERS.

We are offering a special membership rate for JBL contestants who wish to
join the gym at any time during the duration of the round.

Start date: SUNDAY, JANUARY 23  from 9:30 to 11:30 am.

NEW: This round, we are adding a weekly "Schmooze and Lose" chat at the gym
that
contestants can chose to attend for support and sharing.

RULES OF JBL:

The winner is the person who loses the most PERCENTAGE OF BODY WEIGHT.  This
makes it fair because it doesn't matter whether you have to lose 5 kilo or
20 kilos.

Entrance fee to the contest is 75 shekels for club members and 120 shekels
for non-members.

All first-time contestants receive a Biggest Loser t-shirt.

Our trainers and nutritionist will be available to answer questions through
emails sent to the contest coordinators.

The grand prize is 500 shekels in cash and goodies from our sponsors
including FALAFEL NAKI and MINIMARKET HA'MAOR. Every week we have other
opportunities for our contestants to win prizes through "Biggest Loser of
the Week, "challenges" and "temptations", too. This competition is great
motivation for anyone with a little competitive spark!!!

To register in advance (strongly recommended!) or for more info, call or
email the competition coordinators:

Jesica Myers  054-787-9781 or jesica5763 at yahoo.com
OR
Rachel Lichtenstein  052-766-2601 or lightstone at bezeqint.net