[RBS] Fw: [RBS2] Tochacha

Hadassah Rosenthal hadassah_rosenthal at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 09:20:13 IST 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "hadassah at shoreshcapital.com" <hadassah at shoreshcapital.com>
To: RBS-2 <RBS at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 8:50:03 AM
Subject: [RBS2] Tochacha

To all:

There are laws governing tochacha -- rebuke. I suggest that all of us either
learn or review these laws before giving inappropriate tochacha.

My daughter was nearly killed yesterday evening as a stranger yelled
inappropriate tochacha at me. I was so distracted and frazzled during the
yelling that I knew was directed towards me, that I didn't see my almost
3-year-old daughter jump out of her stroller and run toward a moving bus. The
inappropriate words impacted me, my daughter, passengers on the bus and at least
50 children and alts playing at the park on the corner of Ayalon and Dolev.

Hadassah Rosenthal
RBS A resident

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity: 	* New Members 6
Visit Your Group
Jo's Club, http://josclub.co.il,
the premier Health & Fitness center in Beit Shemesh,
Is making it easier than ever to get started with Fitness.
      First month ONLY 99 NIS and
        NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT.
Check out http://tinyurl.com/firststepseng
or call now for details 02-992-3020
Your messsage can be in this space!
Reach over 2600 subscribers as many as 50 times a day!
See http://rbs.webuilder.us for details.

MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the
Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.