[RBS] have new gifts/items you don't need-Likrat Kallah needs them!

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Fri Jan 28 12:35:27 IST 2011

Be-ezrat H-shem, this Tues, we hope to help 40 kallahs so.... if you have
items/gifts(only new) that you don't need this would be an amazing time to
clear them out of your home! Hopefully, we'll make a good shidduch and send
them off with a kallah who could really use your item.  Take this chance to
do the mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah and bring happiness into the life of one
of the brides to be, this Tues.
Thanks, Sadeena Pinhasik  999-4463