[RBS] ADVICE? Dental Implant - Questions/Recommendations/Referral

yehudaptalis yehudaptalis at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 13:06:04 IDT 2011

Hello,

I will be needing my bottom first molar tooth extracted as well as a Dental Implant. I am looking for a Doctor Recommendation in the Jerusalem and Bet Shemesh areas that can do this. Does anyone have experience with this? Also what kind of price range should I expect for this type of procedure?

I also noticed on the Meuchedet website that I may qualify for this through their "c" insurance. Does anyone know of a good recommended Doctor with Meuchedet that does this procedure?

Thanks in advance for responses.