[RBS] Tefilla for Rav Spektor

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:04:22 IDT 2011

Posting for a Beit Shemesh resident:

A community wide tefilla to pray for the swift and complete recovery of our dear and beloved Rav David Spektor (David Avraham ben Faiga) is scheduled for next Friday morning, 13 tamuz, 15.7 at 10:30 (not at 10 as previouisly announced) at Beit Knesset Ohel Yona Menachem, Shivtei Yisrael 2, Bet Shemesh.

 As many of you know, Rav Spektor is a true Ohev Yisrael- and the achdut of am yisrael is of primary importance to him. It is for this reason that we are appealing to the entire spectrum of the Bet Shemesh population (dati'im, charedim, chilonim, vatikim and olim) to join us for this important tefilla.

For more information contact Chuck at 052 384 9024.