[RBS] MY NEW BOOK! (English Halacha)

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 23:33:39 IDT 2011

(Please consider purchasing a copy! I can use all the support I can get!!!!)

Dear Friends-

I am excited to announce the release of my newest English Halacha sefer: "Ramat Hashulchan: Halachic Insights & Responsa". It is the fourth volume in the series.

As with the previous volumes, Ramat Hashulchan discusses over 100 contemporary halachic issues in a very unique and broad manner. The style is very clear, articulate, and engaging. There are over 2500 maarei mekomot.

Among the 100 topics include:

Changing the Tune in Lecha Dodi
Semicha – Rabbinic Ordination
Chazzanim (History & Halacha)
Shalom Zachar
Adoption
The Katlanit
Breakfast
Pet Care
Is a Hat & Jacket Required for prayer?
The Uman Pilgrimage
Kohanim & Kivrei Tzaddikim
Eating in Public
Concluding "Ga'al Yisrael"

…..and much much more!

 To see the cover: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150639670815193.683568.785295192&l=eba679702a

Among the Haskamot:

Rabbi Ephraim Greenblatt
Rabbi Gedaliah Dov Schwartz – "I was amazed…clear and easy to understand"
Rabbi Zev Leff – "Masterfully presented, interesting, enjoyable…highly recommended"
Rabbi Seraya Deblitzky
Rabbi Avigdor Nebenzahl
Rabbi Shaar Yashuv Cohen
Rabbi Shlomo Aviner – "A much needed sefer…"

…..and others

Hardcover / 275 pp.

ONLY 80 shekels!!!!! FREE DELIVERY! FREE INSCRIPTIONS!!!

Thank you for your support!

A limited number of copies of my previous sefarim are available as well.

To order, reply to this email and expect delivery within 24 hours!

Ari Enkin