[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 01:00:30 IDT 2011

 Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the sales:the items on sale do not include in the amount you have
to spend to get the sale.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

FOR CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY (SPENDERS OVER 79 SH.)

Pringles the second one 50% off.
frozen french fries 800 grams the second one 50% off.
Aquafresh mouthwash second one 50% off.
La cremeria ice cream second one 50% off.
With purchase over 299 sh. Huggies diapers for 39.90 sh.
>From Sunday till Tuesday 20% off on all our baked stuff of the bakery.

For spenders over 79 sh. in the store.

Willifood baby corn second one 50% off.

Willifood sliced mushrooms second one 50% off.

Taaman sifted white flour second one 50% off.

Oppenheimer chocolate chips second one 50% off.

Kellog's cornflakes second one 50% off.

Tide laundry detergent 5 kilo second one 50% off.

Quick oats second one 50% off.

Glassex window spray + refill second one 50% off.

Kellog's frosties/Coco pops second one 50% off.

Mei eden 6 pack sport 0.5 liter mineral water second one 50% off.

Palmolive dish washing soap second one 50% off.

Elite megadim chocolate flavored wafers second one 50% off.

Schweppes lightly carbonated lemonade second one 50% off.

Fresh ground beef Adom adom Rav Machfud for 39.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables

For spenders over 299 sh. receive 7 kilo's of vegetables free!
Choose from: onions,white potatoes,butternut squash,watermelon, melon,
beets, green cabbage and eggplant.
This sale is from Sunday till Tuesday.

Shavua tov,
Alon Frank