[RBS] New at Unbelievably Parve!

M. S. unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 01:01:31 IDT 2011

We are happy to announce that Unbelievably Parve is officially under
hashgachat B'datz Beit Yosef.

There have been many important developments within the last few weeks, one
of them being that Unbelievably Parve now has its own location in Ramat
Shilo.
I receive clients, let them sample  all of our  flavours and advise them
on all the available options for their upcoming event.

Our unique flavours are : Peanut Butter /Chocolate, Lemon Splash, Coffee
Moment, Almond Toffee, Pina Colada, Straciatella ,  Madagascar Vanilla
& Orange/Chocolate.
My goal in setting up this company was and is to provide you, the customer,
the best of what Parve has to offer in the ice cream arena.

Our Gourmet Belgian Parve ice cream is now being distributed to caterers who
serve it at their events.

I am working hard at providing you not only the highest quality Parve Ice
Cream but am putting much effort in providing you the most elegant
 presentation for your simcha.
Available to you from now on is custom-made ice cream of all existing
flavours in the shape of a *gorgeous flower, heart, pyramid or scoop.*

You will determine which shape would best fit with the theme of your simcha(
for example, beautiful ice cream flowers for a bat mitzvah, peanut butter
scoops for a Bar Mitzvah, Lemon ice cream in champagne like glasses
ect....the possibilities are endless!

For an appointment to discuss your simcha and for available dates please
call 054-8429113.

 500 gr and 1 kg packages are available as well!

Shavoea tov,

Michou
Unbelievably Parve
Gourmet Belgian Parve Ice Cream
B'datz Bet Yosef
Bar/ Bat Mitzvah, Shabbat Chattan, wedding and any other simcha!