[RBS] Flexible payment plans available at CAmp Girls R' Us!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:45:06 IDT 2011

At Camp Girls R' Us we understand that  you want to give  your daughters the
best summer available to them and that means going to Girls R' Us where each
girl is built up and celebrated in a fun and frum environment!

We also understand that not everyone can afford to pay it out so easily.
No one is turned away and doable payment plans are available.

You CAN give your daughter what she deserves!

Camp dates are August 7 -26 at the Shalei Torah Campus on Sorek

Call Leora at 0524420585

check out www.campgirlsrus.com