[RBS] Fwd: Walk in the Old City

Nancy Chernofsky chernn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 07:45:45 IDT 2011

The Emunat Rachel Family Counseling Center

New social group for women
Are you divorced / widowed and struugling to bring up children single
handed?
Or have you finished raising children and would just like to get together
with other women on their own for social activities (maybe Shabbat meals?)
and a little moral support?
  We are pleased to announce that there will be a walking tour of the Old
City in Jerusalem on Monday, July 25, 23 of Tamuz.  We will meet at 5:30pm
at Jaffa Gate.  There will not be too many steps on this tour, whoever wants
to go down to the Kotel afterwards is welcome.  We will be having the tour
and then out to a coffee shop.  More details to follow.  Please let me know
if you think you will come, Nancy 9996541  Emunat Rachel Family counseling
center
By the way, this will be in conjunction with a group in Gush Etzion so we
will be able to meet women from there as well.  If you know anyone else who
might be interested, please let them and me know.