[RBS] Bargain on Aminach Mita Vachetzi bed!

frumwoman at aol.com frumwoman at aol.com
Wed Jul 20 10:45:36 IDT 2011

 Subject: Bargain on Aminach Mita Vachetzi bed

I am buying a bed which will be delivered be'H on Sunday. So if you can pick up the bed I have now  (in Ramat Beit Shemesh Alef) before the new bed is delivered, you can get a bargain on a high quality, expensive bed!

This is an adjustable Aminach Mita Vachetzi ("Bed and a Half", since it's as wide as one and a half twin beds), which has a reputation as an excellent bed. The head is easily manually adjustable (which is nice if you want to be able to adjust it on Shabbat or Yom Tov, which you can't do if it's electric). It has storage room underneath. I am not sure which model this is, but if you look on the Aminach site--http://www.aminach.co.il/-- you will see that all of their Mita Vachetzi models sell for around 4000-7000 NIS.

If we can arrange for you to get this bed out before my new bed is delivered, I will let you have it at the bargain price of only 1900NIS!

I am working on arranging for a mover for the new beds. To make it easier for you, we might be able to coordinate and arrange for the same mover to bring the Mita Vachetzi to you.

The bed is in excellent condition. The only flaw as far as I can tell is this: there is a large storage area underneath the bed, and when I received it I was able to lift it easily and it would stay up until I was ready to push it back down. Now I can lift it but it won't stay up by itself. I push a stepstool under it to hold it up, which works for me. I was told it is missing a small replacement part, but I never got around to taking care of it. So you benefit by getting a bargain price!

You can contact me at frumwoman at aol.com

Kol tuv,

Nuchi Draiman