[RBS] [] anyone eat at ahavat hayam in beit shemesh?

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 1 00:11:24 IDT 2011

I happen to know food pretty well and in my opinion, its way overpriced
unless you don't mind paying for ambiance.  Went with guests from out of
town (who thankfully paid) who were only mildly impressed.  Everything on
menu is 120 shek, and that's for main with 2 small sides, no choices of
sides at the time either.

If you don't  like fish DON'T GO!

Worst part was the waiters were ARABS!  Spoke Arabic to each other over our
heads, made us very uncomfortable.  With so many good Jewish teens looking
for work, I find it pathetic for any place to hire Arab waiters.

Leeba