[RBS] [] anyone eat at ahavat hayam in beit shemesh?

Ariela & Yehuda Shapira yan.shapira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:48:55 IDT 2011

I went to Ahavat Hayam for a simcha, and first of all the food was
delicious, what a variety, The salads and pasta salads were great and the
fish was just amazing. The amounts were great too. They kept refilling the
platters. I don't know how much the whole thing cost as I was just a guest,
I am sure it was well worth the food.  Good luck.