[RBS] Computer Repair and Maintenance Training

Reuven Grantz reuven at computerrelief.co.il
Sun Jun 12 15:55:14 IDT 2011

Hi,

I've began to give advanced computer repair and maintenance Private Lessons.
I charge 200 Shekel for a round hour and the price includes MAM.

the lessons can be given in Hebrew or English. they can be given at the
client house or in a lab where you can get guided experience. they can also
be given as part of a computer repair call out, where the customer can learn
the secrets of PC Repair. notice however, that in such a case the repair
will take longer then usual.

if you fit in 1 of the following groups, you may benefit from Computer
Training:

A. you work in the IT field but NOT in the technical side of it (such as a
web programmer or software developer). however, because of your computer
related work you are asked to also do technical stuff that you will want to
know better (such as replacing computer parts and preventing and removing
viruses).

B. you already work as a computer technician or network administrator but
have some areas that you feel can improve or you want to expand your
knowledge.

C. you just happen to like computers and want to know anything from
overclocking your system or being the neighbors hero by removing the nasty
virus they just got from nowhere!

you can learn how to:

~ do knowledgeable decisions when buying computer hardware, knowing what to
buy and how to install it.

~ learn the latest techniques of virus removal and prevention.

~ learn how to maintain your own computer and help others with there
computers.

you can acquire skills in many areas including some highly popular ones such
as:

~ configuring a wide area wireless coverage.

~ data recovery

~ dealing with viruses, spyware and Malware

~ cloning OS. using multiple virtual machine for multiple OS.

~ setting up Google Apps for your domain or company.

and many more.

As mentioned above, I charge 200 Shekel for a full hour and the price
includes MAM. please send me an e-mail or call for more information.

thank you,

Reuven Grantz
Computer Relief

Mobile: 054-976-1606