[RBS] Mercaz Rakefet Toy Library--Grand Opening Ceremony

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 16:11:24 IDT 2011

Ligdol V'lifroach/Mercaz Rakefet is pleased to announce the grand opening ceremony of our newly expanded toy library that will take place this Thursday afternoon at 5pm. Join us as we salute the National Insurance Institute (Bituach leumi) and the iriya for their partnership in the toy library as well as our new ADHD program.

Our toy library now consists of over 200 new toys and games, geared to children of all ages, providing additional play opportunities and reinforcing skills learned in therapy. The library will now be open to the general population to borrow toys and games with a minimal membership fee. Many of the games are unique, educational or therapeutic games, not readily accessible in stores.

Guided play sessions with an occupational therapist are also available with an appropriate referral from your pediatrician or therapist. These sessions are highly subsidized thanks to a special donation for this cause.

Call our center at 992 0947 for more details.

Ziva Schapiro, OTR
Director
Ligdol V'lifroach Child and Family Services
Zeelim 6
Ramat Bet Shemesh A
phone 02-992-0947
fax 02-992-0948
www.ligdolvlifroach.org
Ligdol V'lifroach is a not-for-profit organization serving the Greater Beit Shemesh community
Become a fan of our facebook page