[RBS] CORRECTIONS/CLARIFICATIONS - Avoiding Police Intimidation #2

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:36:31 IDT 2011

Gideon Yavin, a volunteer with the local police (AND A MENTSCH) wrote to me, off-line, with the following corrections/comments.

My comments appear in ALL CAPS underneath his.

Gary Swickley sent me a great video that sums up the whole topic, so be sure to see this, and you'll understand 100% what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIKXC7QAdg