[RBS] Sunday 26th June - Come! Learn! Influence!

David Morris david at lemaanachai.org
Wed Jun 15 16:35:53 IDT 2011

We all care deeply for our community - for our shuls, our schools and for
our chesed.

You have skills, experience, professionalism - and some time-budget to help
our community.

Lema'an Achai is our 'flagship' community chesed organization - already
known & admired throughout the Jewish world for its uniquely successful
"Smart Chesed", Lema'an Achai is directed by regular members of our
community, just like you.

As times are now particularly tough, the role of Directors is critical to
the continuation and future successes of Lema'an Achai.

Lema'an Achai is democratic, transparent, 'color-blind' and known for its
deep integrity/'yoshrus". We welcome your input, whether male/female,
young/old, white/black/no kippa! , oleh or
vatik, sephardi/ashkenazi/yemenite, right/center/left
wing, rich/struggling/poor... we are solely looking for people who
are Capable, Compassionate, and willing to give some Time.

Lema'an Achai's Annual General Meeting will be held Be"H on Sunday 26th
June, 8pm, at the Lema'an Achai Center, 40/7 Nachal Lachish, and we will
select the new Board of Directors.

Please join us for the AGM, and please contact me if you would like to learn
more about joining the Lema'an Achai Board of Directors (need to register as
a candidate) - and make a real difference to the world's most innovative &
effective community chesed & tzedaka organization!

Come, Learn, Influence!!

Best Regards,
David

David Morris,