[RBS] The perfect gift that any women would love to receive

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:25:26 IDT 2011

If you would like to give a gift and you can't think what to give then we have the perfect answer ...

A GIFT VOUCHER FOR THE UPCOMING MEGA MALL AT BEIS TEFILLA ON SUNDAY NIGHT JUNE 19TH!!!

The voucher would enable the receiver to choose anything up to the voucher value from any of our 37 vendors on the night.

Most of our vendors are local businesses so you will be supporting your community and giving the perfect gift that anyone would love.

Small print ...
The voucher has to be used on the night.
Vouchers need to be paid for with CASH BEFORE the event.
Vouchers are non-refundable

To buy your voucher please call
Tracey on 999 2735/054 973 8381
Talia on 054 842 1979