[RBS] Copper Pennies -for Bee Stings. Do U have some for me?Im Highly Allergic!!

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:47:16 IDT 2011

Copper Pennies for Bee Stings!
ADvice for you!
Can you spare a few Pennies for ME?
Im HIghly Allergic to Bees!

It seems that copper pennies can help relieve bee stings
If you tape it to the sting and hold it thre for a few minutes
Good to know this time of year!

Do you know of anything local that copntains copper?
Do Israeli coins?

And if you have a few left over American pennies, Id reallyappreciate them
since Im highly allergic to bees and I havenot been to USA in years so I
have no American change!!

Tizku le mitzvot
Daniella

--