[RBS] Big Mitzvah! Can u bring some Scotch back for a real Zaddik?+

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 23:52:54 IDT 2011

Big Mitzvah- Can you bring back some Scotch for a Zaddik+??
As someof you well know
my uncle who will be 88 this coming week
had a very unfortunate amputation of both hislegs recently
He is BH doing well
but we know what a tremendous nisayon this is!
Id like tomake him happy
and he's love some Scotch
If any of you could bring back some Johhny Walker or Cutty Sark
pls let me know

Tizku ke Mitzvot
Daniella

--