[RBS] NOFESH: Anglo RBS Nofesh Is ON

YGZier gzier at zahav.net.il
Mon Jun 27 18:57:24 IDT 2011

Ready to take reservations.

Over the past 8 years my husband has organized a family vacation to various
tzimmerim. I would like to put a group together this year. We will be going
South to Dimona. The weather conditions are surprisingly nicer than the
North this time of year. Much less humid and very cool at night.

It is a hotel, Derachim Guest House, http://drachim.org/indexe.html with
full dining room, large indoor pool on premises, sauna, jacuzzi, games and
snacks during the day, entertainment at night and tiyulim that will be at
minimal cost. The price is 275 NIS a person per night w/ minimum 3 person
occupancy in each room (3 nights) with everything included i.e. meals, pool,
entertainment, facility.

The rooms have 4 beds and a 5th can fit in if it’s a small child. After that
it might be tight.

Dates are Aug. 21-24. 3 nights.

Pool on Premises with separate hours from 10am to 6pm

Hotel Buffet Breakfast and Dinner included B’datz, Rav Rubin

Tiyulim – optional but very reasonably price, giving everyone the
opportunity to join in.

Fun activities to keep everyone busy – Game and Activities Room, Supervised
Instructional Arts and Crafts, Night Entertainment.

Kashrus Supervision by our very own Rabbi Ron Teiffer, Rav Vaya’s right hand
man.

It will be an amazing time, IY”H like all previous years. Specially planned
with Anglo families in mind.

Please respond to this email. Or call 052-765-2344

It is not a huge place and only 20 families + or – will be zocheh. Reserve
now.

Rachel Zier