[RBS] BEST MARKET NEWSLETTER

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:49:11 IST 2011

Dear friends,
I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.
With all the specials, the items on sale are NOT included in the 79 sh.
Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

Follow Best Market on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Best-Market-%D7%91%D7%A1%D7%98-%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%A7%D7%98/181901365178750

FOR BEST MARKET CLUB CARD HOLDERS ONLY

You choose what to send, we worry about the rest !!!
Mishloach manot service- choose what to send to your friends and
we'll festively package and send them for free.
(requires purchase of 150 sh. of non sale items)

The store with purchase of 79 sh. and more.

Smiley face cookies  the 3rd one for 1 sh.
Carmit chocolate coins the 3rd one for 1 sh.
Manamim waffles the 2nd one for 1 sh.
Bag of Click the 3rd one for 1 sh.
Packaged Pesek zman/Mekupelet/Mini lentils and mazal and bracha
toffees the 3rd one for 1 sh.
Young from Carmel selected the 2nd one for 1/2 price.
Popsim 10 pack the 2nd one for 1/2 price.
Habracha wine,Kedem grape juice 187 ml 2nd one for 1/2 price.
Chocolate bars from Parah Elite strauss the 2nd one for 1/2 price.
Megadim mix the 2nd one for 1/2 price.
Individual Dig Dag snacks 8 for 10 sh.
Mentos 5 for 10 sh.
Taaman sliced/whole pineapple in little cans 3 for 10 sh.
Pesek zman classic chocolate 3 for 10 sh.
Kif Kef/Egozi/Taami 3 for 10 sh.

Shavua tov and chodesh tov!
Alon Frank
Best Market
Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)
RBS A
Tel:02-6335809
Opening hours:
>From Sunday till Wednesday from 8 am till 22 pm.
Thursday from 8 am till 23 pm.
Friday from 8 am till 14 pm.
Motsae shabbos 1 hour after shabbos till 23 pm.