[RBS] RBS GELT CENTER LOTTERIES - Latest News!!!

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 11:40:24 IST 2011

That's right folks. It's double "Purim" at the RBS Gelt Center.

Not only do you get 1 Lottery entry for every transaction you do at the RBS
GELT CENTER, you ALSO get a 2nd entry for mentioning this email! Heck, if
you can guess who writes these emails we might even throw in a 3rd Lottery
entry!

ALSO: We are currently accepting email ideas!! If you have a funny idea or
theme related to The RBS GELT CENTER and/or money-changing send it to us!
Every submission gets a lottery entry, every submission that we use gets an
entry in the big spender lottery!!!

PRIZES: $50 and $180

Small print: lottery entries are limited to one per family per day,
employees are excluded; this offer applies Sun thru Thu, but not Fri.

Smaller print: there are 2 separate lotteries taking place:
1) general lottery: 1 drawing on Fri prior to Purim, $50 cash prize
2) big spender lottery: lottery entries given to those cashing a check for
$1000 or more, 1 drawing on Fri prior to Purim, $180 cash prize

The RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center,
around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the
RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.

We are a one stop solution for all of your money management needs.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Shavua Tov and Hodesh Tov -

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center