[RBS] Custom designed cookies for Mishloach Manot

Yosef & Tamara Bell movetoisrael at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:52:18 IST 2011

Are you looking for that unique Purim gift, or something to enhance your simcha?

Individually designed and freshly baked, these delicious
hand-decorated cookies make a great gift and addition for any
occasion, including a Bris, kiddush, engagement party, Bar/Bat Mitzva,
birthdays, Sheva Brachos, Yom Tov....

With numerous shapes and colours available, we can custom design your
cookies to match your needs.

See the following link for a sample pictures of our cookie creations:
http://www.cookies.co.cc/

Prices generally range from 7-10 Shekel each, depending on type and quantity.

Recommendations are available upon request.
Please call to discuss your individual needs.

Tamara Bell - Cookie Creations
RBSA
052-616-3698