[RBS] Shabbos Zachor with the BTYA Men's Choir

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Information info2 at btya.org
Mon Mar 14 09:35:12 IST 2011

In light of their successful debut, the BTYA Men's Choir is coming back, and
this time, we are not afraid to let them into our own Beis Medrash!

Join us, on Shabbos Zachor, for Shacharis and Musaf with modest
accompaniment by the choir, in a few appropriate, selected areas.

It will bring a smile to your face, and perhaps tears to your eyes.

7:25 AM - Nach Shiur with HoRav Malinowitz
7:55 AM - Shacharis