[RBS] MACLAREN XLR stroller for sale; BARELY USED!!!

corinne b corinnieleh at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:16:40 IST 2011

We used this stroller only a few times while travelling; I needed it for my four year old in the airport. Now we have little use for it...This is a GREAT stroller, like all Maclarens. It comes with all the bells and whistles and can be used from birth and with a car seat (adapters included).Ours is pink and brown, SOO CUTE!!!

Asking 900nis

This stroller is 350$ in the US and 1700nis is Israel. It's aGREAT DEAL!

http://www.shilav.co.il/Baby/Content/Babies/Pram/Products,3269.aspx

http://global.maclarenbaby.com/from-birth/techno-xlr

Thanks,
Corinne Berzon