[RBS] ALIYAH COACH Unsolicited Recommendeation:Daniella Krause

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 03:14:12 IST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yehudis schamroth <yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Unsolicited Recommendeation:Daniella Krause
To: RBS List <rbs at cs.huji.ac.il>, Shemesh List <list at shemesh.co.il>

     Aliya Coach and School Advocate
(among many other professionally capabiliites)
Daniella is available to assist in every aspect of aliya dificulties in the
following ways:
Daniella is fluent in several languages,:
 -specifically  for our needs, speaks both hebrew and english like a native
Daniella has an extensive special ed, social work and therapy background
 -she has the abliity to get down to the essence of what olim kids with
special issues need, helps you figure out the most important things to
address with teachers and yoetzet
Daniella will go with you to teachers meetings:
-and help explain what it is your child needs, whether it be smaller class,
more attention, hakalot on tests etc, and she gets results !
I know this because she has assisted me for many years with all the
eduactional issues we've had. The school really appreciates when the parents
make the effort to provide a translator and advocate. It relaxes everyone
that one language is being spoken (literally and figuritively since she
understands where teachers, students and parents are coming from)
Daniella can, and does followup on a meetings, phone calls and progress and
she
reminds you when to get back to the school, to renew ivchunim etc

Early intervention with an expert is always the way to get what your child
needs, here in Israel or anywhere you live!
 Make an appointment to speak with her today!!
See her details below:

    דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א
                      מומחית לטיפול משפחתי וזוגי
Daniella Krause,M.A.