[RBS] LEFTOVER PURIM GOODIES FOR SOLDIERS!

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 20 11:10:16 IST 2011

As every year, we collect your leftover Purim goodies and forward them
to "A Package from Home" www.apackagefromhome.com who send them to our
boys in the field on the fronts, in the air & on the seas,  and
everywhere else.

A large box will be available outside our ground floor home - Nahar
HaYarkon 8/1, RBS A.

The Brody's are also collecting if you're in Beit Shemesh.

A freilechen Purim!

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093   Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM