[RBS] ALIYAH COACH seeking employees /

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:17:03 IST 2011

ALIYA COACH Needs Employees
I am an Aliya Coach . I help new Olim adjust to the school challenges.
I interface with the schools and negotiate for your child's behalf so
that he/she will get the proper exemptions from subjects that are
taught in Ivrit - subjets  which your child cannot possibly handle -
and should not be required to handle!

 AT present I am looking to employ:

a) After school Tutor to help new olim English speaking children to
master Ivrit
Tutor needs to work at an affordable rate
Can be h.S. student, post army, Univ student, etc

b) SHADOW to sit in elementary school several hours a day to explain
the school material to the oleh child and to supervise his school work

school is of course in the 5 towns area

Pls contact me at
kosherfamily at gmail.com
0545 359072