[RBS] BESIMCHA / Sun Gardens phone and internet DOWN! USE CELL NUMBER PLEASE

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Mar 21 11:27:21 IST 2011

Due to a fire in a Bezeq box in Sun Gardens all Bezeq phone lines and
internet in the Sun Gardens area are DOWN for at least 3 or 4 more days. If
you are trying to reach us please do so via our hot line or cell number.

077 78 555 11
05 484 696 20

I will be doing my best to go to another location daily to download and send
messages, but for bris quotes PLEASE PHONE due to the time constraints of
planning a bris.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Leeba and staff

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com