[RBS] books free for the taking

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Mon Mar 21 13:45:01 IST 2011

The following books are free for the taking.
If you want them, they will be sitting outside of our door on Revivim 11/3
and BEH we will discard of them Wedenday evening. If you see something that
you really want, call me at 050-5807576 and I will set it aside for you.

1. The practical Guide to Structured Systems Design by Meilir Page-Jones
(Yourdon Press)
2. Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms by Horowitz and Sahni (Computer
Science Press)
3. IMS Programming Techniques; A guide to using DL/I, second edition by Kapp
and Leben (Van Nostrand, Reinhold press)
4. Laura LeMay's guide to Sizzling Web Site Design by Molly e. Holzschlag
5. A Practical Guide to the Unix System by Mark Sobell (Benjamin Cummings)
6. Getting to Yes; Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In, by Roger Fisher
and William Ury, Second Edition (Penguin Books)
7. How to Make Money in Stocks; A Winning Sysytem in Good Times or Bad by
William O'Neil (McGraw Hill)
8. People & Project Management by Rob Thomsett (Yourdon Press)
9. Word for Windows 95 For Dummies by Dan Gookin (IDG Books)
10. Networking for Dummies 2nd edition by Doug Lowe (IDG Books)
11. Software Engineering by Sommerville (Addison-Wesley)
12. Stuctured Analysis by Victor Weinberg (Yourdon Press)
13. Operating System Concepts by Peterson and Silberschatz (Addison Wesley)
14. Einsteins Universe; Relativity Made Plain - The Amazing Achievement of
Albert Einstein and What it Means Today, by Nigel Calder (Greenmwich House)
15. The Practice of Structured Analysis by Robert Keller (Yourdon Press)
16. The C Programming Language by Kernighan and Ritchie (Prentice-Hall)

Dovid Pinhasik