[RBS] [BS/RBS list] RULES of 'SHLACHMANOS for SOLDIERS

Gary gary at koshercasual.com
Mon Mar 21 11:58:11 IST 2011

I applaud the efforts of these volunteers that work to recycle all of these
packages to the deserving Chayalim, but something seems inherently "screwed
up here".

Why do we collectively continue to spend lots of money and effort on these
packages that are then in turn handed over (at least what can be salvaged)
to the soldiers. This mitzvah of Shaloch Manot has taken on a life of its
own.

Hello, am I missing something? Bal Tashlich is not a mitzvah.

Thank you for your support.

Gary
www.KosherCasual.com

Call us Toll-Free from US 1 (866) 825-3161
or from Canada 1 (877) 249-1368