[RBS] RULES of 'SHLACHMANOS for SOLDIERS

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Mar 21 10:03:28 IST 2011

Oops, sorry these weren't previously posted:

NO BOTTLES.  SEALED PACKAGES ONLY.  NO HOME-BAKED GOODS.

Keep those leftover Purim goodies coming!  We've already got a huge
garbage bag FULL and we're working on the second!  (RBS A usually
gathers about 8 bags full.  Let's top it this year!)

Rothstein, Nahar HaYarkon 8/1, RBS A

Brody, Reuven 35, Sheinfeld

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM