[RBS] Congratulations to Yehoshua Benjamin!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:56:18 IST 2011

Congrats to Yehoshua Benjamin - the first boy to sell 30 KBC disks and
receive a digital camera as a prize!

Watch a clip from this year's Kol Berama/Lema'an Achai Benefit Concert
with Ofer Goren:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsF_BORcS1U

The disk is 75 minutes of fun and music you & your kids will enjoy for
only NIS 30 (free R/BS delivery).

And our other 4 KBC disks are also available for NIS 30:

    http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/choir_cds.htm

Proceeds go to Simchat Yechiel and support the Siach Berama:

   http://www.simchatyechiel.org/english/calendar.shtml

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com
054-765-6300
               Pesach 5770 - DVD
               =================
           Two and half hours of great music
Featuring:  The Kol Berama Boys Choir
           The Menachem Herman Band
           Sheves Chaverim
           Simcha Sussman of Shalsheles

               Chanuka 5770 - DVD
   KBC's 10th Lema'an Achai Chanuka Benefit Concert
  Including Mi Chamocha and its dramatic choreography

               Chanuka 5769 - DVD
        Our 10th Year Anniversary Concert
  Including the Kol Berama Alumni Choir & Band!!

                Adir Bamarom - CD