[RBS] THANK YOU!

Michou Seiger Bell mseigerbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:31:05 IST 2011

I had posted a request last week to help a family who had been a victim of
terror.

Many of you have responded, many of you have donated and I would like to say
thank you in the name of this wonderful family that has been affected not
once but twice by a terrorist attack.

It is such chessed that helps victims feel supported and that gives them a
feeling of achdut.
 I will go back and deliver more before Shabbos.
Feel free to either call or email me if you still  want to contribute.

Kol tov and may we only hear good news.

Michou
9918017