[RBS] : Saidels Bakery: Making Shabbat SPECIAL and Pesach cleaning easier in RBS

yamin and justine cohen justine at neto.net.il
Wed Mar 30 21:37:34 IST 2011

      Saidels Bakery offers delicious, hand-made, healthy products to add a special flavour to your Shabbat meals. We have a wide range of challot, health breads, bagels, apple pies and cookies.  Chametz at its best!

      Saidels Bakery can ease your Pesach preparations with fast, but nutritious, foods.

      Over the next 2 weeks we will be selling our individual quiches and sambusakim which can be pulled out of the freezer and heated in minutes. These are nutritious products which provide a quick and easy meal while you are preparing for Pesach. We have flavours that both adults and kids like.

      Saidels Bakery delivers every Friday to Ramat Bet Shemesh. We have a  pick-up point or we can deliver to your door for an extra 10 NIS delivery fee.

      Our pick-up point is at the Cohen Family, Nachal Nachshon 6/18 (the cottages behind building #6). Tel: 9920559 from from 14:00-16:00.

      To order, visit http://saidels.com and use our user friendly on-line order form or call  09-7941222. Our website contains photos and information about all our products.

      Les and Sheryl Saidel

      Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
      Tel: 09-7941222